Friday, April 16, 2010
Not so fast...
I was celebrating the end of my bed rest with my doctor at today's appointment...until she examined me. I am 75% effaced and 2-3 cm dilated already! I looked at her with utter shock and alarm and asked what that meant. She basically said it could be any day now. So after telling me to enjoy myself without restriction, she took it back a little and said "if you're not ready, then you might want to take it easy." Steve and I are keeping our date night tonight (we are just going to the restaurant on our corner), then it's back to relaxing for me. So much for a wild playground romp with Mya this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW!! I am so excited for you. Keep me posted as baby gets closer to his big debut!
Post a Comment