Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bye-bye crib?

So we have made a hasty last-minute decision to try to transition Mya from her crib to her twin bed before her little brother arrives. I really felt strongly about having the baby in his crib from day one, and I think my nesting instincts really took hold of me. Time will tell whether this is the right decision or not!!!

To prepare Mya, I bought her some "ow-uh" (flower) sheets yesterday, and she's been walking around snuggling with the pillowcase all morning (see pictures). We took her shopping for her mattress, and I think she had fun checking them all out. Ended up negotiating a great deal on a nice brand-name mattress and it will be delivered between 3-9pm today! Here are a couple of pictures from our shopping trip. Many more pictures of her "big girl bed" to come this weekend!


2 comments:

Jill said...

Yay! I hope all goes well :)

Jacqui said...

I'm a little disappointed you didn't go with the racecar bed.