Next up is a blanket and beanie cap for bringing the baby home from the hospital. I found some beautiful organic cotton and I'm having lots of fun with this one (although I'm only 4 rows in).
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
My first knitting project
Matching hats for Baby Boy Carter and his cousin Zachary. Apparently Daddy and Uncle Jim were so impressed they want matching adult-sized ones too.

Next up is a blanket and beanie cap for bringing the baby home from the hospital. I found some beautiful organic cotton and I'm having lots of fun with this one (although I'm only 4 rows in).
Next up is a blanket and beanie cap for bringing the baby home from the hospital. I found some beautiful organic cotton and I'm having lots of fun with this one (although I'm only 4 rows in).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These hats are amazing!!! Way to go!
Wow - impressive for your first project! Mine was a plain, rectangular scarf that wasn't quite rectangular... If you want any ideas for blankets, let me know! I'm going to start one for Baby Brother Welter soon...
Post a Comment