
A not-completely-scary 3D image of Minor
I've done a poor job updating Minor the Second's status. We are 22 weeks along, about 4 months away from our due date. I have been feeling excellent since Thanksgiving (before that is a different story...let's just say I'm glad it's behind me). I'm looking very pregnant now (will post some belly pictures soon). Our boy is quite active and I feel him every couple of hours already, way earlier than I felt Mya. I'm trying to enjoy this comfortable phase, before I get too large and have trouble sleeping again!
All of my doctor's appointments have gone well so far, with no cause for alarm. Even so, Steve doesn't let me do much heavy lifting around the house. Mya still expects to be carried often though, which is getting more and more difficult. Hoping she begins to walk soon! Getting her into her crib at night is starting to be a problem too...I can't lean over the rails anymore to lay her down!
We're working on weaning Mya off bottles so she doesn't get jealous of Minor when he comes along. We're down to just one bottle a day - her bedtime bottle. That one is going to be a tough one to eliminate. Wish us luck - we're cutting her off this weekend.
1 comment:
How neat to see him in 3D! He looks handsome already!
Post a Comment