15 separate bills related to late pregnancy and childbirth. 7 of the 15 are from my hospital, CPMC (the others are for bloodwork, lab work, pathology, anesthesia...you name it). I figured I could bundle those 7 CPMC bills together and pay them with one check, but alas! Each of those 7 bills had a separate account number on it. How freaking inefficient is that!?!? Finally now, nearly 3 months after childbirth, made sense of it all and paid the appropriate ones. Oh yeah...also caught my OBGYN practice trying to bill me $3,418 without running it through insurance first. Crooks.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Someone get CPMC a consultant...
15 separate bills related to late pregnancy and childbirth. 7 of the 15 are from my hospital, CPMC (the others are for bloodwork, lab work, pathology, anesthesia...you name it). I figured I could bundle those 7 CPMC bills together and pay them with one check, but alas! Each of those 7 bills had a separate account number on it. How freaking inefficient is that!?!? Finally now, nearly 3 months after childbirth, made sense of it all and paid the appropriate ones. Oh yeah...also caught my OBGYN practice trying to bill me $3,418 without running it through insurance first. Crooks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment