Feedings were rough in the beginning. Feeding every 3 hours - each feeding taking an hour, followed by 15 or 30 minutes of pumping, then cleaning up and sterilizing...didn't leave much time for sleep (or eating, showering, or anything else)! Luckily we've settled into a better routine the last 3 days or so...feeding every 4 hours and only pumping every other feeding. I'm actually able to steal 2-2.5 hours of sleep a couple times a day. And remarkably, I've learned that even a 30 minute power nap can take the edge off enough so I don't have my own meltdowns!
We had our first pediatrician appointments with Dr. Dab on Monday 9/22 and Monday 9/29. Today she weighed 5lbs, 9.5oz and was 18.75 inches. That puts her at 5% and 5%, respectively. So far she's taking after Mommy on the height scale...still hoping Daddy's height genes will show up.
Other highlights:
First bath (not her favorite thing)
Mya meets her first boyfriend, Benjamin
Mya finds her fingers (photo and video)
Matching Daddy for the Texas game
No comments:
Post a Comment