Sorry for the lack of posts, but spent the last 5 days back east in NJ and Philly. Went to a Phillies game Friday night (where they won[!] and I got Minor a Phillie Phanatic onesie), college reunion on Saturday, and spent lots of time with the excited grandparents, aunt and uncle to be! Got to catch up with Libby and Dan and meet baby Mack, and spent Sunday afternoon rained in with Amy at a Ruby Tuesday's near Newark airport. Such a great weekend I almost didn't want to come home...
Did arrive home totally exhausted on Sunday night, where Steve surprised me with a thoroughly reorganized house. The baby's room is almost empty and ready for new furniture. The guest room is rearranged, and the office has been consolidated into a new multi-media center in the living room. I'm blown away...I thought we would spend all of Memorial Day Weekend doing just that! There are some closets and drawers that remain to be cleaned out, but this means we may actually be able to have some recreation time during the holiday weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment