Sunday, May 11, 2008

Erica's 1st Mother's Day and Minor's 1st Ballgame(s)


The Phillies were in town this weekend, so we went to Minor's first 2 ballgames on Saturday (Carin's birthday party) and Sunday (Steve's Mother's Day present). I had high hopes, but Minor wasn't the good luck charm we thought. Phillies got killed on Saturday and lost a close one today. We've got one more chance to redeem ourselves next Friday in Philadelphia.

Hooray to Aunt Jacqui for sending me the coolest T-shirt ever (see photo above). Got lots of giggles and compliments on it, from Giants fans and from JC Romero and Brad Lidge, who both signed it after the game! (Big Boos to the Phillies who walked by the half dozen patient and loyal Phans without even acknowledging us...yes, I'm talking about you Pat Burrell and Shane Victorino.)

Thank you Steve for my wonderful first Mother's Day...thanks for walking Major all day, for my French Toast breakfast, for the baby journal and for loving me always...I love you!

1 comment:

Steve said...

Seeing Brad Lidge sign my wife's belly was a little strange.