Wednesday, August 13, 2008

8/12/08 - 32 weeks


Weight: 138 lbs; +1 from last week, +23 overall

Had two doctor's appointments this week. Both docs agree that I should remain on bedrest until 36 weeks, because my cervix continues to shorten (down to 2.1cm from 2.6cm two weeks ago). The good news, though, is that I'm still not dilated and I'm not having any contractions. So it seems there's no imminent risk of labor. Anyway, that's still four more weeks at home [big sigh]. I already told Steve he's taking me out to the nicest dinner the night I'm released! I'm looking into fancy reservations already...

Here are some photos from today's ultrasound, which should be our last. Next time we get this up close and personal with Minor, she'll be in our arms instead of on a screen!

Erica exposed:


Minor's best head shot to date (these 3D ultrasounds are a bit creepy). Note her hand cradling her chin...she appears deep in thought!

No comments: