Weight: 133 lbs; +1 from last week, +18 overall
Had a doctor's appointment today and got to hear Minor's heartbeat again. I never get tired of it. Also had my glucose test today, which involved drinking an orange sugar drink, waiting an hour, then having blood drawn. I'm almost immune to all the needles now.
Other developments:
- I feel her kicking much more often now, and so can Steve. He even felt her last night while I was fast asleep...he said she was just dancing away. At least she's not waking me up during the night (yet).
- Definitely harder to reach my feet. Soon I'll be resorting to slip-on shoes with no socks and lots of pedicures.
- I just started getting a little bit of back pain. Might be from the baby, but could also be from lugging things around at the sample sale, running around touching up wall paint around the house, or taking out the curtain rod in our bedroom and patching the holes. (I think the nesting is in full swing.)
- Registered for birth class in August. Looking forward to taking it with my new prenatal yoga friends Dana and Colleen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment