Friday, March 21, 2008
thump thump thump thump
Second doctor's appointment today. I couldn't believe it was less than 15 minutes! Didn't even see the doctor, just the NP. But all good news on my bloodwork, and now I know my blood type...B+ (I was sure I'd be an A+, but no, only a B). Best part of the appointment though, was actually hearing Minor's heartbeat for the first time. It was so fast! About twice as fast as mine. The NP could tell Minor was really moving around in there, because she'd keep the sonar steady and the hearbeat would get louder and softer. We've got an active little one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Minor,
I can't wait to meet you! I think about you everyday already and I haven't even met you yet. (But I have rubbed Mommies belly so I guess we have had an informal meeting!)
I promise to spoil you the most!
I'll be an A+ Aunt. Not only because I will love and spoil you to pieces but because I just so happen to have the A+ Blood Type that your Mommy just can't beat!!(Who ever would have believed that your Aunt Jacqui would have an A+ at something your Mom only had a B on - I've finally beat her on something!!!!) Sorry I side-tracked Minor, there are just some sibling rivalries you never get over. You'll learn that someday when you have bother(s) or sister(s) to play with.
I'll be checking Mommies blog from time to time so I know all about what is going on with you. Take it easy in there and be good to Mommy so she can be good to your Daddy!
Love you,
Aunt Jacqui
Post a Comment