I was going to wait until the weekend. But after Jill called me Sunday to tell me she's pregnant, and Carin told me at dinner on Tuesday that she's pregnant, I woke up Wednesday and wondered if all the positive baby vibes could have rubbed off on me. I took the test then kept myself busy around the bathroom for a few minutes...then looked. There it was, a big bold undeniable "Pregnant" (see photo evidence)!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
The journey begins!
I was going to wait until the weekend. But after Jill called me Sunday to tell me she's pregnant, and Carin told me at dinner on Tuesday that she's pregnant, I woke up Wednesday and wondered if all the positive baby vibes could have rubbed off on me. I took the test then kept myself busy around the bathroom for a few minutes...then looked. There it was, a big bold undeniable "Pregnant" (see photo evidence)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment